30 April, 2009

Radio NZ

I have reason to believe that the whole of New Zealand radio and even bar music exists on one continuous loop of the same few songs.

New Zealand's soundtrack:

Heart of Gold
Romeo and Juliet (that new Taylor Swift song)
The New Jason Mraz song where it sounds like he's saying "Well you've done dung" etc.
Somebody to Love by Queen
Always on my Mind by Tiki Tane
Bohemian Rhaspody
...and that pretty well accounts for it.

Perhaps you can tell, but I've been road tripping as of late on the North Island (updates to follow within the next few days...before I actually leave this country), and we've been listening to a lot of radio. There is typically only one station that that comes in half way. Fortunately, we're in Wellington now, though, and we get I think three stations--yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment