06 April, 2009

Assimilation?

As I was biking home yesterday, I was thinking about what I could write about to update the blog. This past weekend, I saw a documentary at a DocFest in town, had some standard curry, and went to the Sunday market with Sue, Andria, and Lisa. That none of these seemed spectacular and in need of immediate blog attention, I think demonstrates some sort of a shift in my New Zealand experience. I think that perhaps, I've developed sense of the swing of things. In one way, this does make my experience slightly less magical--not everything is shiny and new anymore. In another way, however, it's a new sort of magic. I like it. Though, I am still looking forward to Wisconsin again.

Also, how excellent is it that I live in a place where I can rate curry? I love that the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment