13 March, 2009

Burger Wisconsin

There exsists in this great nation a restaraunt chain called, "Burger Wisconsin." Obviously, it was our duty to investigate.



Burger Wisconsin is decked out in Badger colors, and has histories of the Seymore Hamburger all along the wall--very much like an Erberts and Gerberts of hamburgers. Surveying the options, I realized that there was nothing "authenticaly" Wisconsin about these burgers. Lamburger?Beetroot burger? Bacon Avocado Burger? Who were these people? Had they ever been to Wisconsin? I selected the Bacon Avocado burger. As I had feared, it wasn't anything special. Just a gussied up New Zealand meat patty--don't get me started on the french fries here. Burger Wisconsin? More like Burger Illinois, that is to say, nothing special.




More interesting, however, was the Colon Hydrotherapy Center directly across the street. Though it wasn't open, I learned more about my inner workings than I ever have before.

No comments:

Post a Comment